Saturday 3 March 2012

The Archives

Well everyone, I am totally committed to keeping my blog up to date from now on. That not only means that I will be keeping you up to date with posts, pics and vids of what I am up to but also what I have been up to. Kind of like my own time line.  My Daddy has finally worked out how to get the videos and pictures from his camera onto his computer (Duh!). This means I now have access to lots and lots of stuff that I have done before I set Its a Finn Finn life up. 


I'll make sure that any time I post something, I will call it archive and give a brief description of when it was. 


I have the first one coming up now, this is when I was in Texas last year , visiting my Granny Maggie and Grandpa Jim. We took lots of videos and photos but here for y'all ( like it !) is my Don't mess with Texas.
See y'all soon

No comments:

Post a Comment