Sunday 9 May 2010

I've got all the things I need


Yesterday, my Daddy and I sorted all the things I needs for my sunflower project. First of all we need to measure the sunflower every day. For this I needed a ruler. I got a great ruler at ASDA, and at the same time talked Daddy into getting me my very first calculator (might come in handy at big school). As soon as I got home I got stuck into measuring things. As you can see from the picture. Next, we needed a pot for when my sunflower is big enough to go out side. I picked a nice metal one from Daddies collection at the back of the garden, can't wait for when the sunflower is big enough to go out into this pot. Next up was something to water my sunflower with. As luck would have it, I got a great watering can on my holiday last year and I am glad I have kept it. So now I have all the things I need to take good care of my sunflower. If you look on the right hand side of my page now you will see I have added a link where you can find out more about sunflowers, magic ! I'll put some pictures of all my things up in a minute

No comments:

Post a Comment