Friday 7 May 2010

My Sunflower project






The other day at school was really fun, now that spring is here, me and all my friends at school got to plant some seeds to watch how they grow.

I thought it would be fun to keep you all up to date how my seed is growing. Now my seed that I planted is a sunflower. Sunflowers are the best plant because they are really bright and look like the sun.

So what I am going to do is keep you all up to date with how my sunflower is growing and other stuff about sunflowers. You might still see pictures and posts about other things I am working on but I REALLY think you need to know about my sunflower, starting from today.

Today I brought my seed home from school along with the instructions. You can see me reading the instructions on what I have got to do.


No comments:

Post a Comment