Monday 17 May 2010

The Sun (flower) has got his hat on






Hip, hip hooray, the day is getting closer when I will be putting my sunflower out into its very own pot in the garden. As you will know from previous posts I have been collecting all the things I will need for looking after my sunflower. Well am I a lucky boy or what? My Aunty ( who has been over spoiling me for the last few weeks ) and my Mummy went shopping today and they both bought some brand new gardening tools. So I now have a brand new pot for my sunflower as well as a pair of bright blue gardening gloves of my very own. Now that the weather is getting better, it looks like this week will be the week when I get my sunflower out into the pot to really let it grow. I can't wait. Look at the pics to see all my new gear.

No comments:

Post a Comment